The Museum of Revolutionary, Fighting, and Labour Glory of Railwaymen opened in Bendery in 1977, located in 2 cars near railway station Bendery-1.
The exposition tells about development of the Bendery railroad yards from the beginning of building of the railway in the territory of Moldova until the end of the 20th century, a period of more than 130 years.
In the first car of the museum there are exhibits about the building of the Tiraspol-Kishinev railway and its start-up in 1871 as well as the erection of the first bridge over the Dniester River.
In the second car of the museum there are exhibits about patriots, defenders of Soviet power, and more than 130 working railroad yards from the Second World War.
The Museum of Fighting Glory in the City of Bendery opened in 1970.
The sections devoted to events of WWII tells about the heroic defense of the city during June-July 1941, including activity of the anti-Nazi underground during the period of German-Romanian occupation. It also tells about townspeople who became victims of Nazi concentration camps.
The museum shows the history of the city's liberation by the Soviet army in the spring and summer of 1944 and reconstruction of the city in the post-war period.